Thursday, August 30, 2007

On our July trip to Chicago, we got to enjoy John and Janets (my brother and sis-in-law) annual Life Can Be bash with this year's theme being "Pirates". Here's Sammy holding her newest cousin, Avery.
The party was a blast and the karaoke was great. Here Carissa, Jenny, Sabrina and Jen wow the crowds.
Jonathan, Carissa and Eileen took a turn (I'm not quite sure but I guess Jonathan is the back-up singer).
Mark, Sabrina and John had a go.
One of the cutest little pirates: Reese Staniak.

The party was a great time as usual and I will post some more pics in the next day or two.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Another new post! Woo hoo! I love it.
What a good looking group! :)

Connellys said...

You were quite the photographer that night! Good work!

Carissa said...

Wow...keep up the good work on the blogs!

Jen said...

Are you kidding me? I was the star of that show!!!! Those two pirate ladies were MY backup singers! HAHAHA!